“If you want a textbook example of what the Seattle Chamber Music Society does best, Monday night’s Summer Festival program is exactly that. You start with a perfect little masterpiece, Mozart’s Duo for Violin and Viola in G Major (K.423), with one of today’s supremely gifted violinists — Augustin Hadelich — joining the excellent violist Michael Klotz.”
- “Sarasota Herald-Tribune” review of Amernet’s New Music New College performance
- Amernet’s newest video of Beethoven’s “Pathetique” arranged for quartet by Jefferey Briggs posted by The Strad!
- Seattle Times review of Mozart Duo performance with Augustin Hadelich
- New Video! Brahms Sonata in F-minor
- New Review! ChamberFest Cleveland 2016