“If you want a textbook example of what the Seattle Chamber Music Society does best, Monday night’s Summer Festival program is exactly that. You start with a perfect little masterpiece, Mozart’s Duo for Violin and Viola in G Major (K.423), with one of today’s supremely gifted violinists — Augustin Hadelich — joining the excellent violist Michael Klotz.”
- Performance of Bloch’s Suite Hebraique at the KKBE Synagogue in Charleston, NC
- Updated Calendar with Upcoming Dates!
- Interview on The Mind Over Finger Podcast with Dr. Renée-Paule Gauthier
- Avi Nagin to Join as Second Violinist for the Amernet String Quartet
- Chamber Music Society of Fort Worth Review on Theater Jones!